Win a Suzuki Quadsport LT-190
Terms & Conditions
1. Information on how to enter and prize details form part of these Terms and Conditions. Entry into the Promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
2. The Promoter is New Zealand National Fieldays Society, 125 Mystery Creek Road, Ohaupo, New Zealand (“Promoter”).
3. One entry per single registration via fieldaysonline.co.nz or the Official 2021 Fieldays App
4. The Promotion will commence on 16/06/2021 and will continue until 4.00pm NZST on 19/06/2021 (“Promotion Period”).
5. To be eligible to enter, you must:
a. have registered your details during the Promotional Period; and
b. be a New Zealand citizen or permanent resident.
6. Entry is only open to individuals located in New Zealand and entrants must be over the age of 18 years of age on the 13 June 2021.
7. Directors, management and the employees of New Zealand National Fieldays Society, Satellite Media and Suzuki New Zealand (Prize Supplier) including the prize suppliers’ dealers and ambassador network and the immediate family members of those individuals are ineligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or stepchild (whether natural or by adoption), parent, stepparent, grandparent, step grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, stepbrother, stepsister or 1st cousin.
8. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries, and reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these Terms and Conditions, tampered with the entry process or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise fair and proper conduct of the Promotion.
9. Incomplete or indecipherable Registrations/entries will be deemed invalid.
10. There will one (1) prize draw for this Promotion. Prize will be drawn under independent supervision between 10am and 12.30pm on Monday, June 28, 2021.
11. The Promoter may draw additional reserve entries and record them in order in case an invalid entry is drawn.
12. The winner will be notified by telephone or email.
13. The winner will be notified as soon as possible following the draw. Reasonable efforts will be made to contact prize winners using the information provided. The promoter reserves the right to redraw if a winner cannot be contacted within a reasonable period, as determined by the Promoter.
14. The first valid entry drawn will win a Suzuki Quadsport LT- Z90
15. Prize includes Vehicle and Helmet. Insurance, additional options, fuel and all other ancillary costs are the responsibility of the winner. The vehicle is to be collected by the winner from Suzuki New Zealand or the nearest local Suzuki dealership to the winners location.
16. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute to a similar alternative of equal or greater value in the event of circumstances outside its control.
17. The prize is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash. If for any reason the winner does not take the prize, then the prize will be forfeited.
18. The Promoter collects personal information in order to conduct the Promotion and may, for this purpose, disclose such information to third parties, including but not limited to agents, contractors, service providers and the Prize Supplier. Entry is conditional on providing this information. Individuals should direct any request to access, update or correct information to the Promoter by contacting New Zealand National Fieldays Society 07 8434497 or firstname.lastname@example.org
19. The Promoter reserves the right to update these Terms and Conditions at any time.