Your Career in Agriculture Starts Here
Get into the Agricultural Sector with a trusted and well-known qualification from Telford. Learn from the experts and experience first-hand the amazing experience Telford has to offer. Our team will be available to answer any questions you may have about getting into the industry and studying with us.
We offer these courses at our Telford Campus
- New Zealand Certificate in Equine Skills (Level 3) (Sporthorse Stable Assistant)
- New Zealand Certificates in Agriculture/ Primary Industry Operations (Farming Systems and Equipment) (Level 3)
- New Zealand Certificate in Agriculture (Level 4) (subject to approval)
- Massey Diploma in Agriculture (Level 5)
- New Zealand Certificate in Animal Technology - Rural Animal Technician (Level 5)
A variety of short courses, part-time, and blended learning (On-site and online) for example:
- Rural Contracting
- New Zealand Certificate in Wool Technology and Classing (Level 4)
- New Zealand Certificate in Apiculture (Level 3)
- During Fieldays we will be located at PD13. Come on over and have a chat with us.
News, Products & Services
Farming Systems and Equipment (Level 3)
Learn farming, fencing and machinery skills to be able to assist in the management of all aspects of livestock production in a dairy, sheep or beef.
Rural Animal Technician (Level 5 Certificate)
Learn how to assist veterinarians in large animal practices or work independently in areas such as herd testing, lab analysis and large animal health.
Massey Diploma in Agriculture (Level 5)
This diploma is available full-time and is ideal for students who want to further their knowledge and agriculture career.
Organic Primary Production (Crop/Livestock Production)
Learn the skills and knowledge that are directly relevant to working with day-to-day operational management of an organic primary production operation.
Wool Technology and Classing (Level 4)
Learn the knowledge and practical skills needed to work with wool production and processing through to the supply chain and market.
New Zealand Certificate in Sustainable Primary Production
Learn about sustainability and how to implement practices and initiatives that will bring long-term benefits to your community and the environment.
New Zealand Certificate in Apiculture
Develop your beekeeping skills and knowledge to be able to work safely and effectively as an assistant beekeeper or to work in the apiculture industry.
Foundation Certificate in Agriculture
Study the Foundation Certificate in Agriculture to learn about soil, plants and animal systems that are essential in the agriculture industry.